[RE-wrenches] SE or SW

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Tue May 14 17:51:06 PDT 2013

Does PVWatts really account for hourly weather data such as overcast
conditions in the afternoon? I think it just accounts for average solar
radiation for a particular location on a monthly basis but I could be
wrong. Anyone care to chime in?

-August

*August Goers*

VP, Engineering

o: 415.641.4000

m: 415.559.1525

www.luminalt.com

<http://www.luminalt.com/>

Reliable solar. Done well. By good people.

People love us on
*Yelp!*<http://www.yelp.com/biz/luminalt-energy-corporation-san-francisco#query:solar>