[RE-wrenches] Dual Channel Inverters

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Tue May 7 22:57:35 PDT 2013

I installed 2 10kW 208V powerone inverters this summer and both failed.
 The first one failed right out of the box and the second made it a few
months.  We were hired just to install the system by a local firm that
designed and sold the system and have had a bear of a time getting paid
from anyone.

Jesse