[RE-wrenches] Dual Channel Inverters

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue May 7 11:26:48 PDT 2013

I suspect that the early failure rate on the M215 is tiny next to the M190.
Most of the M190's that did have failure problems early on failed very soon
after installation in my experience. After the initial "duds" died, the
failures on most M190 systems dropped off. I'm not seeing a linear failure
rate you describe. It's been months since we've gone back to an M190
installation.

Maybe Enphase would be willing to share the M215 failure rate as a
percentage of the M190 failure rate to quantify this for us.

I don't even want to think of how many "30 year solutions" we have replaced
from Fronius, Motech, and other manufacturers, sometimes multiple times per
site.

*Jason Szumlanski*

*Fafco Solar
*