[RE-wrenches] unbalanced string voltages

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Sun Apr 28 09:33:19 PDT 2013

Kirk
The 43volt 5.5 amp panel will operate at 3.6 amps, so it's voltage will move up toward open circuit voltage, raising the mppt voltage of that string.  I would bet that the voltage of that entire string will rise to match the higher voltage string by moving toward open circuit voltage.  It should work fine.
David Katz

Sent from my iPhone