[RE-wrenches] Stainless Steel Cable Ties

Benn At DayStarSolar benn at daystarsolar.ca
Thu Apr 25 09:32:22 PDT 2013

Chris,
If using black nylon ones then I'd add that you use the ones with the metal "catch tooth" (for lack of a better term) as opposed to the ones with a plastic catch tooth.
There is a price and quality difference.

I get my stainless steel ties from a local supplier. I'd have to check the mfgr.

I share Augusts request for firsthand experience with failed black nylon cable ties, please.

benn
Sent from a 'smart' phone, with touch screen keys. Please excuse shortcuts and typos.