[RE-wrenches] Advanced PV Training Recommendations

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 08:34:51 PDT 2013

Eric - Check out IREC's Solar Instructor Training Network
(SITN)<http://www.sitnusa.org/>.
They also have an associated free on-line companion course geared towards
code officials called the Photovoltaic Online Training Course
(PVOT)<https://www.nterlearning.org/web/guest/course-details?cid=402>.
The PVOT course was developed by IREC with input from Brooks Engineering.

For a brighter energy future,

Andrew Truitt
NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™ (ID# 032407-66)

Principal
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting, LLC****

(202) 486-7507

LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713>

Company Website <http://truittreconsulting.weebly.com/>
 <%28202%29%20486-7507>****

"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"

~William McDonough