[RE-wrenches] BZ Products Charge Controllers

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:19:40 PDT 2013

Nathan;
I was just about to ask exactly the same question here on the Wrenches
list. The BZ controllers seem to fill an amperage niche vs price point that
we need here for small  MPPT 12v - suresine systems deployable by
helicopter, canoe etc. We don't need UL listing for these systems.
I'd love to hear reports on these controllers from other Wrenches before I
buy any of them and haul them out into the bush.

Dan Fink,
Executive Director;
Otherpower
Buckville Energy Consulting
Buckville Publications LLC
NABCEP / IREC accredited Continuing Education Providers
970.672.4342