[RE-wrenches] Cable tray

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 07:23:10 PDT 2013

With regards to 600V costs Vs 1000V costs, once 1000V equipment becomes the
norm, it is likely not to cost appreciably more, and the lower cost of
copper will offset any increase.
I bought 1000V SolarBos combiners which are huge, too big to use on my
installation, so I bought the same item from the UK, which are tiny and
easy to install, and half the cost. Something is wrong with the US approach
to 100V equipment and switchgear in general. Why is the european equipment
so much smaller for the same switching current.

Chris Mason
President, Comet Systems Ltd
www.cometenergysystems.com
Cell: 264.235.5670