[RE-wrenches] Metal shingles

Will White William.White at realgoods.com
Thu Mar 21 04:52:52 PDT 2013

We've done a couple of installs on metal shingle roofs and we used the Unirac stand offs with the Oatey boots.  We had the standoffs and flashing installed by the roofer so it wouldn't void the roof warranty.  It cost about $1500 extra but we thought it was worth if in case of a leak.

Thanks,
Will

Will White
Regional Field Operations Manager - New England

Real Goods Solar
64 Main St.
Montpelier, VT 05602
Tel: (802) 223-7804