[RE-wrenches] DC circuit breakers in parallel

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Feb 27 21:56:26 PST 2013

Larry:

I was tempted to advise against this.  I see a similar concept with people
trying to parallel PV feeds and then putting two charge controllers at the
destination.  Not good.

However, I see many 200 amp main breakers that are 4 100 amp breakers
ganged, with two for each phase.  I can not presume to know about the
requirements of internal ganging.

William Miller