[RE-wrenches] DC circuit breakers in parallel

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:23:59 PST 2013

Makes me wonder how many dual breakers I have taken the handle tie off and
used as singles in the past. It has been several, and none with no internal
connections that I could find or notice, with the exception of longer rivets
holding them together.

Granted it has been a while since I have done that.

Later,

Bob Ellison