[RE-wrenches] Redundant Bonding

Solarguy ntrei at 1scom.net
Wed Feb 20 14:39:24 PST 2013

Could you maybe add some details to the photo and download it to the
Wrenches ftp site? Then we can all view it there.

I don't recall the process though Michael once posted the steps. The site is
a great place for info just like this. M also screens everything before it
gets posted.

ftp://ftp.re-wrenches.org/pub/

Jim Duncan

North Texas Renewable Energy Inc