[RE-wrenches] SB2500 Refurbish program gone

Steve Jefferson Steve.Jefferson at sma-america.com
Wed Feb 20 08:51:40 PST 2013

Morning Wrenches,

SMA is no longer supporting the SWR model line, due to lack of available components.
This includes the 1800, 2100, 2500, 3800, 6000U and 700U.
These are all of our "legacy" products.

There are a couple different options for upgrades. The SB5000US is not one of them, it was for a short time while we were putting together the program for replacements.

There is no "3rd Party" repair facility.

If you have questions about the upgrade program, please contact me offline.

Thanks

SMA America, LLC
Steve Jefferson
Supervisor, Service Line
6020 West Oaks Blvd, Suite 300
Rocklin, CA 95765 - 3714
U.S.A.
Tel:  +1 916 625 0870
Fax: +1 916 624-2445
Service Line +1 877 697 6283 (Toll Free)
Email: steve.jefferson at sma-america.com
www.SMA-America.com

This email and any attachments thereto may contain SMA America, LLC confidential, privileged and private material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.