[RE-wrenches] CIS mods

Carl Emerson Carl at solarking.net.nz
Mon Feb 18 17:01:13 PST 2013

Kirpal,

I understand that they don't behave like A-Si modules.

They are claiming increased performance after soaking.

Regards
Carl Emerson

I don't understand the text as stated.....I am not sure if they are simply
referring to a common effect in most thin film panels where for the first
few months they can output more than ratings, and then they settle down to
what they are rated for, or if they are saying that after a few months the
output will increase, once they are "light soaked"?

--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Marco Mangelsdorf <marco at pvthawaii.com>