[RE-wrenches] Squirrel/leaf guard for solar array

David Brearley david.brearley at solarprofessional.com
Fri Feb 15 07:28:44 PST 2013

Hi Carl,

Check out the sidebar by Stephen Kane in this article for info on a couple "squirrel guard" product suppliers:

http://solarprofessional.com/article/?file=SP6_2_pg30_Jacoby

I do think that the same system can serve both purposes. Once the screen is in place it should be self-evident when the debris builds up and needs to be cleaned. When it's under the array, it's out of sight, out of mind and potentially a problem.

Best, David