[RE-wrenches] PowerOne Micro Inverters-

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 14 17:41:47 PST 2013

David, I think you were beta testing SMA’s 240 micros. I have clients who I’ve suggested wait until it comes out as the most likely to be backwardly compatible with battery back-up….a little like Apple making all their hardware compatible with the rest of their products. At this point should we just let it go as more vaporware?

Bill Dorsett

Sunwrights

Manhattan, KS