[RE-wrenches] Mobil inverter with Gen support

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue Feb 5 14:22:53 PST 2013

Hello William,

If by mobile you are referring to the neutral leg being switched then read on.

Depending on your definition of the term "true", Magnum Energy has a very advanced AGS control for all their inverters, mobile and off grid. Two remotes are available. For the most advanced AGS control you will want the model ME-ARC remote and the ME-AGS-N.

If you also install the ME-BMK (battery capacity meter), you can gen start and stop based on SoC. Very advanced and my favorite.

The manuals can be downloaded here for review: http://www.magnumenergy.com/Documents/DocsFront.htm

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems