[RE-wrenches] Best racking systems (was Awkward Mid-clamps & jigs for installing or removing modules?)

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Mon Jan 21 07:34:34 PST 2013

Despite the fact that Unirac has not updated its manual for ASCE 7-10, the
span tables are still useful and there is adequate engineering information
from them to get the job done. Solarmount is still our product of choice,
despite several lower cost options like Ironridge. That could change if
competitors move to lower cost options.

*Jason Szumlanski*

*Fafco Solar*

*