[RE-wrenches] Fridge recommendations?

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Wed Jan 9 19:38:23 PST 2013

Dave,
An extra kilowatt of modules will only cost you $700.  Put up the extra modules and cut the generator run time in the winter.
David

David Katz
CTO & Founder
AEE Solar Inc
P: 707 825-1200
F: 707 825-1202
dkatz at aeesolar.com
www.aeesolar.com
DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is intended for the use of only the addressee and contains privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply and destroy the original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner.