[RE-wrenches] Mike Holt Solar Video - LIVE in your town, limited time only

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Fri Dec 6 17:25:27 PST 2013

Dear Wrenches,

Several of your co-wrenches are helping Mike Holt with the video
companion to his PV & the NEC 2014 book. So since you spend all your
weekdays thinking about the NEC, what better way to spend this weekend
than to watch NEC nerds discuss the meanings of shalls and shall-nots,
the unwelcome return of 690.47(D), and the continued flights of our
favorite sections to 705, right? Before you answer that, know that you
can also ask questions during the video in case something is unclear or
if we're wrong about something.

Broadcasting (free) from:
www.MikeHolt.com/live

Times:
~9a-4p ET Sat 12/7
~9a-5p ET Sun 12/8

Video from this weekend will be what's edited into the official DVD that
Mike puts out in the next few weeks.

Because Bill Brooks has a great joke about separate direct-current
grounding electrode systems bonded to the alternating current grounding
electrode systems that you don't want to miss,
Dave

PS If this post violates list etiquette, my apologies in advance,
Michael. We don't get a commission, if that helps...