[RE-wrenches] Grid Tie Battery Backup article on Huffington Post

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 08:28:44 PST 2013

Esteemed Wrenches;
Thanks to everyone for the great background information and phone
interviews about the grid tie battery backup 'backlash" from the Utilities
in California.
My blog post did recently go up on the "Green" vertical of HuffPo:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-r-fink/solar-battery-backup-cust_b_4176088.html

PLEASE give it a read, post comments, share on social media. The more buzz
it generates, the more prominent future articles on these topics will be on
HuffPo. They don't pay me, I just enjoy having an international forum for
talking about the issues that affect us all as renewable energy
professionals, and as consumers too.

Comments in private appreciated too. I hope I didn't screw up any quotes
too badly ;-) I can post corrections if needed!

Why are there no quotes / rebuttals from PG&E and SCE in the article? They
didn't return emails or phone calls. that's why.

Dan Fink,
Executive Director;
Otherpower
Buckville Energy Consulting
Buckville Publications LLC
NABCEP / IREC accredited Continuing Education Providers
970.672.4342