[RE-wrenches] XW 600 VDC Controller

Greg Egan greg at remotepowerinc.com
Tue Sep 24 11:47:48 PDT 2013

Re: XW 600 VDC Controller:

Friends,

Sure appreciate the feedback over the last 2 days!  I've been away from
the computer but able to read on my phone.

I wound up ordering a Classic 250 which will allow for running strings
of 5 LG250'S and still keep the VOC within spec of the controller when
it's chilly out.  I'd like to try an XW 600 in the future but after
considering the travel distance to this customer (far), added cost of
the XW, cost benefit of smaller wire and my experience with Classic
150's and 200's in the past (all good) I went for the C250.

Thanks for the awesome support!

Greg Egan
NABCEP Certified PV Installer, Licensed Journeyman Electrician
Remote Power Inc.
greg at remotepowerinc.com