[RE-wrenches] programmable relay board

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 05:44:57 PDT 2013

Hello wrenches,

I am swapping out a customer that had an SW 4024.  We are going to replace
it with a Magnum MS4024.  He had been using Relays 9 & 10 on the SW to
control input from a small hydro system, with each one controlling two
different hydro turbines.  He set this up himself and it seems to work
well.

I am looking for a suitable replacement programmable relay board that would
offer similar or better functionality as Relays 9 & 10 on the SW.  Any
suggestions for robust programmable relay boards with good documentation?

Thanks
--

Mac Lewis

*