[RE-wrenches] keeping mice and wasps out

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Wed Aug 21 15:19:37 PDT 2013

I've mentioned before but worth repeating - Dryer sheets (like Bounce) work extremely well at keeping nearly all pests at least 3' away from them. They last 2-3 months and then need replacement. I have them under my genny, washer, hoods of all vehicles, elec. panels, etc......No more mice, wasps or hornets!