[RE-wrenches] RE-wrenches Digest, Vol 6, Issue 276

Corey Shalanski cshalanski at joule-energy.com
Mon Jul 22 09:46:25 PDT 2013

Our local inspector is allowing sticker-type labels, so we have begun
printing our own with a laser printer. We found "weatherproof" sheets
available in a variety of size configurations:
http://www.onlinelabels.com/material_polyester_laser_labels.htm

After about six months of testing they seem to be adhering alright to most
surfaces, but we can't seem to get anything - including trophy plaques - to
stick to SMA inverter cabinets (or any surface with a "grainy" texture)
without using some sort of super glue. I'd be interested to hear from
anyone who's found a successful method or product for this application.

--
Corey Shalanski
Joule Energy