[RE-wrenches] DC LEDs

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 20:07:47 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have a few hunting shacks coming up on the board so I've been searching for DC LEDs to use.  I Want to give the customers options for the tasks needed and have spent hours searching online for products.

Any recommendations? I hate to purchase and be disappointed.  Websites?

On that topic what are wrenches using for switching DC LEDs?  I just have AC single-pole switches in my fish house, despite them saying AC only! But I've not found a "typical" single-pole, single-throw switch that is AC/DC rated or just DC rated. I've found SPDT switches with AC/DC ratings.

Thanks as always,

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone