[RE-wrenches] 14 inch aluminum standoffs?

Solar Energy Solutions solarenergysolutions at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 13:52:26 PDT 2013

Dear All,

While not participating much in the dialog  I greatly appreciate your time and knowledge on matters of the Sun.

My question is two fold.  Are folks using galvanized or hot dipped galvanized in any way, shape or form out there for their mounting systems?  I feel like I need to know this as we only use aluminum because our climate is so wet.  Yet we are in a situation where using galvanized might be the best and only options, although we am not seeing anything with galvanized that is readily out there either.

Fold Two:  Does anyone know of a source for 'standoffs' that are greater than 7"s but less than say 20"?

Sincerely,

Andrew Koyaanisqatsi
President
Solar Energy Solutions, Inc.
Since 1987,
Moving Portland and Beyond
to an Environmentally Sustainable Future.
503-238-4502
http://www.solarenergyoregon.com/

"Better one's House too little one day
than too big all the Year after."