[RE-wrenches] Bergey XL1 and the Classic controller

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Fri Feb 15 11:29:36 PST 2013

Dear People:

We've had pretty good luck with our XL1 sales, with some out there since
around 2001 with few problems.  The turbines have been less problematic than
the controllers (we've had to replace a couple of those).  Now Bergey is
offering the XL1 with the Classic controller; does anyone have any 'in the
field' that can comment on their performance with the Classic?  I like the
idea of field selectability of battery voltage but am wondering if there are
any glitches....

Thanks,
Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.