[RE-wrenches] PowerOne Micro Inverters-

James Rudolph jamesrudolph99 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:35:47 PST 2013

Wrenchies,
Does anybody out there have any positive feed back on the PowerOne micro
inverters yet? We need to build a few systems with these here on O'ahu due
to the impossibility of finding any M-210 Enphase micros.

Mahalo in advance

--
*
James B Rudolph*

*Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!               -
William McDonough