[RE-wrenches] Fw: center feeding Enphase

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Thu Jan 3 11:08:39 PST 2013

Jesse -

We order at least 1 extra drop for each of our Enphase installs now, just to make things easier. The engage splices are pretty slick but aren't cheap. Those are two options (except that you already have the material...so really only one.) Pulling the slack out of the engage cable works but is not a best practice if it kinks the cable, obviously. I'd go with the engage splices.

E.Stikes