[RE-wrenches] RFI Interference with Ham radios

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Sun Dec 23 08:56:50 PST 2012

Lee,

        My only experience was with 2, SMA SWR2500's about 7 years ago.  This guy has been a ham (and a good friend of mine) since 1970, he has a room full of gear and he has no issues with any interference from this GT, string inverter set-up.  A note on the install regarding RF, the DC is in metal conduit from the roof to the inverters and from inverters to the AC mains.  I think it helps that Hams are pretty nerdy about shielding their equipment from RF in general.

Bill
-