[RE-wrenches] Wind Turbine sources?

John Blittersdorf cvsolar at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 04:34:11 PST 2012

Michael,
   Bergey has the 48 v XL.1 available, now called the Excel 1.  3 wire to base of tower so the rectifier is now accessible!  The controller is now a Midnite solar Classic.   Very sweet setup.  Price is higher but comes with the switch box (with shutdown breakers and rectifier).  I have installed one and it works great.

John
CV Solar

Sent from my iPhone