[RE-wrenches] Two Load Questions

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:01:33 PST 2012

Probably very similar to what I have, Bill. They destratify air just fine
at slow 12V, and are pretty breezy at 24V.

I would NOT recommend center tapping a battery bank though, even at only 10
watts. A DC-DC converter would be far better.

Dan Fink,
Executive Director;
Otherpower
Buckville Energy Consulting
Buckville Publications LLC
NABCEP / IREC accredited Continuing Education Providers
970.672.4342 (voicemail)