[RE-wrenches] Power One Microinverters

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Mon Dec 10 10:03:45 PST 2012

August
I have 9 of the PowerOne microinverters on the roof of the old AEE building, running for a few months.  They work great so far.  I like the monitoring.  It connects to the inverters by WiFi.  I don't think they are selling them yet.
Here is a link to the on-line monitoring. https://www.auroravision.net/dash/V2/assets/plantSummary.jsf#1212906
David Katz.

David Katz
CTO & Founder