[RE-wrenches] Remote relay options

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Wed Dec 5 14:14:36 PST 2012

If you can live w/o power at the garage during genny support, then simply connect that circuit to the Line side of the ATS. If that is not an option then I might look into narrowing the PVI AC window from 216V (low end) to 220V, this assumes that the utility is at least 230V. Then set the genny to about 215V and all should be fine. If you have a genny that is bigger than 25kW you MIGHT be able to sync to it, but this can be a can-o-worms with VAR issues. You should start by giving Campbell Scientific a call and explore their wireless options, it can get pricy but it is high quality gear.

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/50bfc786401c447854ecdst04vuc