[RE-wrenches] tax credit questions

Will White William.White at realgoods.com
Wed Dec 5 11:48:16 PST 2012

We never answer tax questions.  We always refer the customer to a tax professional.  You can get in some pretty big trouble giving tax advice and open yourself up to some serious liability.

Will White
Regional Field Operations Manager - New England

Real Goods Solar
64 Main St.
Montpelier, VT 05602
Tel: (802) 223-7804