[RE-wrenches] Solar Pool Heating

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Wed Nov 28 18:59:41 PST 2012

Hi gang. Please comment on this topic directly to me, rather than the list.

If you have any questions or comments about changing or adding to what is appropriate for the list, it is best to send them directly to me rather than the list. This helps keep the posts on-topic that do go out to the several hundred people on the list.

That said, I think it is fine to post solar thermal questions and problems to the list, the point is to help installers get the answers they need to do their work. We have done this before with solar thermal.

But I am not really in favor of posting to the list things that merely seem of potential interest. That's a slippery slope, and we don't even post those types of topics for solar electric, which is the mainstay of the list.