[RE-wrenches] Very small, auto-start gas generator?

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Wed Nov 28 05:59:20 PST 2012

Its been a decade plus since we had a similar issue.  I don't know
what is on the market now.  We changed a small Honda (3.5 kW) over to
propane with a kit from U.S. Carburetion, I believe. The unit had a
remote start.  On another job around that time I took a remote start
apart and hooked the wiring to the auto start of an SW 4024.  You
would likely void the warranty, but it can be done.