[RE-wrenches] Unisolar Intermittent Ground Fault

David Brearley david.brearley at solarprofessional.com
Tue Nov 27 15:49:52 PST 2012

Someone earlier suggested contacting Solmetric in Sebastapol:

http://www.solmetric.com/contact-us.html

Their PVA I-V curve tracer is a great troubleshooting tool, and they also carry a Megger MIT 430 insulation tester:

http://www.solmetric.com/megger-mit430.html

Maybe they have a kit (PVA + Megger) that they use in-house that you could rent you for a day?

It's worth asking, especially since you are in the neighborhood.