[RE-wrenches] Unisolar Intermittent Ground Fault

Steven Lawrence lawrencesteven at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:51:35 PST 2012

Hi Robert,

Get a mega Ohm meter, isolate the home runs and perform a test.  You should
get >550 MOhms.  If not, there's something likely wrong with that string
that's causing the intermittent ground fault.  Or, have someone stand on
the ground with a hose pointing it at the roof and try to find it using the
voltage method you've been doing.