[RE-wrenches] Two sealed battery questions, please

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Nov 12 15:28:23 PST 2012

I'd say the old batteries are worth at least their recycle value up to
maybe
double that.  Might make some one a great set, but then they might be
barely worth the trouble of moving and hooking them up.
I always try and not make too much on something like that, so there's no
hard feelings if they don't last very long.
  A solid load capacity test would tell you a lot more about them.

Ray Walters