[RE-wrenches] Enphase and Romex

benn kilburn benn at daystarsolar.ca
Sun Oct 28 14:41:16 PDT 2012

Jason,
The same applies in the CE Code for enclosures/conduit below grade, Šinside
is to be considered 'wet'.

Hope you are able to use this discussion to eliminate the need for the extra
attic jbox.
Benn

DayStar Renewable Energy Inc.
www.daystarsolar.ca  *  Ph: 780-906-7807
Construction Electrician Solar Photovoltaic Systems Certified
Certificate # 0007S
HAVE A SUNNY DAY