[RE-wrenches] Ten K Solar

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Mon Oct 22 16:25:41 PDT 2012

tenKsolar has contacted me several times recently about their product. They
have a slightly interesting concept with the cross woven cell wiring but
otherwise I'm not sold. Not only am I not sold but I'd stay away with a 10'
pole. At least for me, the last thing I need is to be experimenting with
new unproven technology. The one thing that has worked very well over the
years is a good quality standard crystalline silicon module. It feels like
the industry is just now getting some traction in reducing the balance of
system and soft costs and that's what I'm focusing on. -August