[RE-wrenches] Outback Mate3

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Oct 20 11:33:15 PDT 2012

I use them, and have one at my house.

The biggest issue I have with M2 is that people mess up getting to the reset of the AGS mode.

With the M3 that is a separate button which is a big improvement.
And that you can reprogram it via SD card is a big improvement.
Try that with a XW!

Overall its easier in some ways, more complicated in others.

Jay

peltz power