[RE-wrenches] Fwd: Charge control question 2

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:53:23 PDT 2012

When I get home I will send you the link to my Tigo system on my home. I just installed it, but the few times I fired it up, I saw increased production. (230W from 210W modules.) I have the inverter monitored as well, so I'm thinking of running the tigos for a year and then run the system without the tigos for a year and watching the output.

My system is is south facing but I have Modules on the east facing and west facing roofs. So this was one place they claim Tigos can help.

I also installed a few for a local community college using silicon energy 190w modules.  I will send that link with the email as well.  It seems to me that the SiE modules get so hot with the glass on glass construction that the voltage gets driven down on sunny days.  I have installed around 300 of the SiE modules and during the summer I have to wear gloves to be able to touch them.

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone