[RE-wrenches] 500A bussing

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Oct 15 09:19:19 PDT 2012

You will need to get a 1000 amp 100 mV shunt.  I did just what you're
wanting to do on a 4 SW4048 inverter system once.
I built my own buss out of copper bar, but you might be able to double
up the Midnite buss on to the bigger shunt.
I then used paralleled 4/0 cables for the battery side of the shunt.

Ray Walters