[RE-wrenches] Two NEC questions

Steve Jefferson Steve.Jefferson at sma-america.com
Mon Oct 15 08:40:24 PDT 2012

Morning,

The AFCI units are shipping now. There are a few AHJ that are working off 2011 code (including most of Alaska).

The TL (240 VAC) with integrated AFCI should be shipping when the new -22 (3k - 5k) come.
These are the units with the EPS module.

Thanks

SMA America, LLC
Steve Jefferson
Supervisor, Service Line
6020 West Oaks Blvd, Suite 300
Rocklin, CA 95765 - 3714
U.S.A.
Tel:  +1 916 625 0870
Fax: +1 916 624-2445
Service Line +1 877 697 6283 (Toll Free)
Email: steve.jefferson at sma-america.com
www.SMA-America.com<http://www.sma-america.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto may contain SMA America, LLC confidential, privileged and private material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.