[RE-wrenches] AC (only) Diversion

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Sun Oct 14 15:02:49 PDT 2012

Carl
I missed the AC part when I answered you question.  I think an off the shelf AC diversion control would be a good idea.  I gave used outback and midnite controllers by powering a solidstate relay with the aux output to divert AC.
David Katz

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!