[RE-wrenches] Solar Log Scematics

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Sat Oct 6 05:58:02 PDT 2012

This is only if you are using the inverter RS-485 piggy back board that is
3rd party provided, not the one you get from SMA.

If you are using the SMA manufactured RS-485 piggy back interface board,
only 3 conductors are used! The 4th conductor used in the above case
supplies +12 VDC, and is not an SMA standard.

Solar Log manual, Section 4.2.3, pp23:

Solar Log             SMA

1                            2

3                            5