[RE-wrenches] SunnyIsland - was AC coupling and Outback inverters

Will White William.White at realgoods.com
Fri Oct 5 08:17:45 PDT 2012

We've had problems with the Outback auto transformer when used with Sunny Islands.  The internal resistance of the transformer bumped the voltage up too high on a couple of systems and we were getting over voltage errors in the inverter.  We switched to a larger transformer and that fixed the problem.

Will White
Regional Field Operations Manager - New England

Real Goods Solar
64 Main St.
Montpelier, VT 05602
Tel: (802) 223-7804